The RPG Formerly Know As Mythweaver

Just a quick update.  It has come to my attention that the name I had been using for my homebrew RPG, “Mythweaver”, has already been taken.  So I’ve decided to rename the game Mythbinder, a name I owe to a suggestion from my lovely wife.  Also, after reading Imredave’s helpful review of my RPG over at Forgotten Runes, I’ve made a slight adjustment to the damage reduction lent by armor in my game.  I am toying around with some new ideas for class, level and ability progression as well so there may be more updates to the Player’s Handbook in the months to come.