Just a quick update. It has come to my attention that the name I had been using for my homebrew RPG, “Mythweaver”, has already been taken. So I’ve decided to rename the game Mythbinder, a name I owe to a suggestion from my lovely wife. Also, after reading Imredave’s helpful review of my RPG over at Forgotten Runes, I’ve made a slight adjustment to the damage reduction lent by armor in my game. I am toying around with some new ideas for class, level and ability progression as well so there may be more updates to the Player’s Handbook in the months to come.
4 thoughts on “The RPG Formerly Know As Mythweaver”
Glad to see you back. I have to admit that I was always confused for a few seconds whether you were talking about your game or mythweavers (website), so I’m glad to see the change!
Thanks Emily. It’s been kind of busy the last few weeks transitioning back to the Pacific North West, but I hope to be more active soon.
I also wrote an homage game whose name was already taken, so allow me to comiserate a little.
You know, this happened to a client of mine as well so too. I was working on a map commission for an RPG he was designing and towards the end of the project he figured out the name of the game (and the map) had been taken, so we had to figure something else out.